The teachers and staff at Eastwood are excited about the 2016-2017 school year. We are excited for those returning to our school and those who will attend Eastwood for the first time. As the principal, I am excited about the opportunities this school year brings as we work together to help your child grow as an individual.
A partnership is needed to help assist, instruct and guide your child as we help you prepare them to be strong learners. We invite you to help us accomplish Eastwood’s WISH for our students. Work hard, Improve daily, Show respect and Help others. Please consider helping our students learn in one of the following ways:
- Talk to your child about daily school activities
- Read daily with your child
- Join P.T.O
- Check grades weekly on Powerschool
- Family night activities
- Attend Parent Teacher Conferences (September & March)
- Communicate regularly with your child’s teacher
We ask that you join us in this partnership to make this a successful year for your student. Please be involved at home and our school, we welcome the opportunity!